Who Can Join?
Membership in MidSouth FCU is an ongoing benefit to persons who live, work, worship or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in these Middle Georgia counties: Baldwin, Bibb, Crawford, Hancock, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Twiggs, Washington, and Wilkinson.
As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.