You’re going to fall in love with our digital banking upgrade!
Coming February 14, 2023, exciting upgrades will be made to our mobile app and online banking platform, which promises more functionality, easy navigation, an improved user experience, and enhanced security controls. Both platforms will be similar in style and functionality, which means that what you can do on the desktop, you can also do via the mobile app. Be on the lookout as more information is released in the coming weeks.
Mobile Banking App Users:
Mobile users should make sure they have the new app downloaded. If the new app didn’t install automatically, click one of the buttons below to download the latest MidSouth Community FCU Mobile App.
First Time Log-in Instructions
Whether you’re logging into our new digital banking platform online or on your mobile device, the process is the same. Follow these easy steps to log in, or watch the video below.
What you can do now to prepare:
- To ensure that you continue to enjoy seamless access to your accounts, we highly recommend you review your account information to ensure your contact details are up-to-date. Log into online banking with your username and password > Click the “Services” tab > Under “Change Address”, verify and/or edit your physical address, email, and phone number.
- Bill Pay service will not be accessible during February 8 – 14, 2023. Bill payments scheduled to occur during this period will still occur.
- Review Scheduled Payments – You will be unable to schedule new payments or edit previously scheduled payments during the above dates, so make sure all scheduled items during these dates are accurate prior to February 8th.
- Review Payee Information – You will be unable to add new payees or edit existing payee information during the above dates, so make sure all information is accurate prior to February 8th.
- Update your internet browser to the latest version. If you currently use Internet Explorer 11, we recommend switching to the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- Download the latest operating system for your device.
- Windows: versions that are still supported by Microsoft and support a browser listed above
- OS X: versions that are still supported by Apple and support a browser listed above
- Android: v7.0 and above
- iOS: last two major releases
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is MidSouth Community updating Online and Mobile Banking?
We are committed to providing you with the best service experience – whether you are visiting one of our branches or banking on the go. By upgrading our online and mobile banking service, we will gain access to the latest technology and security enhancements which means quicker access and even more protection for your account.
When will the new Online and Mobile Banking service launch?
We will roll out the new service on February 14, 2023. As we prepare for this upgrade, we will communicate relevant information through email, online banking, and our website.
Will the upgrade impact any of my current capabilities?
While we will continue to offer the same features and capabilities, these may look different in our new environment. Both platforms will be similar in style and functionality, which means that what you can do on the desktop, you can also do via the mobile app. Additionally, some features will need to be re-established in the new online and mobile banking service, including:
- Configuring alert notifications
- Linking external (non-MidSouth Community FCU) accounts
If I’m already using online and mobile banking, will I have to re-enroll?
No. You will be able to log in just like you do today. On your first login, you can use your existing online banking username and password. You will be prompted to verify your identity and set up a new password.
I’m not currently enrolled in online banking. Can I enroll before the upgrade happens?
The last day that members can enroll in the existing online banking system and have it transferred to the new platform is February 7th.
Will the alerts I have set up still work after the upgrade?
As part of the upgrade, we are updating our alert notifications to provide more options. To receive alerts, you will need to set these up in the new online and mobile banking.
Will the recurring transfers I have set up continue?
Existing transfers to your MidSouth Community accounts and external bank accounts will be carried over to the new system and continue as scheduled. We encourage you to review your transfers in the new system to confirm setup when you first log in. If you need to edit or stop an existing transfer after the new online banking goes live, you will need to call us to request that change.
Will bill pay be impacted?
Our bill pay service is not changing and your existing payees, payment history, and recurring bill payments will be carried over to the new system.
Although our bill pay service is not changing, please note that you will be unable to access bill pay during February 8 – 14, 2023 in preparation for converting to the new platform. In the meantime, we encourage you to review your scheduled payments and payee information prior to February 8th to ensure all information is accurate.