Home Banking Benefits
MidSouth Community’s Home Banking makes it easy to manage your finances from home, the office, or wherever you may have internet access.
Home Banking Offers The Following:
- View account balances/history
- View/print images of checks
- Pay bills with online bill pay
- Stop a payment
- Transfer funds between your MidSouth accounts, or between other MidSouth accounts
- Set up alerts to keep informed about account balances, transactions, and other important activity
- View eStatements
- Order checks
- Download transaction history to Quicken
With Home Banking, you can customize each page and decide how and where accounts are displayed. In addition to creating a unique user ID and password to login, you will also be asked to verify a secret image. Members will also set up security questions and answers in case additional identification is needed – it’s triple the security, triple the assurance.
We know your time is limited, so skip the lines and try out Home Banking for yourself. Contact our Call Center Representative to setup your initial log in to the system. Log in wherever you are to check your balances, make transfers, review recent transactions, and more.
For additional information, check out our eServices, or call us at 478.471.9946 today.